Clinical Negligence Lawyers
Graystons Solicitors is a dedicated legal practice that specialises in clinical negligence claims for clients who have suffered injury or sub-standard medical treatment. Our expert medical negligence team can assist you in bringing a compensation claim against the people and/or organisations responsible for your injury and for the failure to deliver the ‘duty of care’ you are entitled to. If you believe you are a victim of medical malpractice, please don’t hesitate to approach us – you have the right to seek justice and compensation – Graystons are the people to help you.
Graystons have consistently achieved outstanding results for our clients – we believe in putting the client first and will do everything we can to provide you with an acceptable outcome to your claim. We will fight for your rights and will focus on providing you with the justice you deserve. Having Graystons’ expertise on your side will give your compensation case the best possible chance of succeeding. Graystons Solicitors was established in 2000 to provide a dedicated and personal service to victims of medical accidents. Our experience helps us understand how medical malpractice can affect you – our service goes beyond compensation, your case will be treated with understanding, respect and compassion.
What is clinical or medical negligence?
Every patient is owed a ‘duty of care’ by their medical practitioner. When there is a failure to deliver duty of care this is classified as medical (or clinical) negligence.
Unfortunately there is no surgical procedure or medical treatment that can be guaranteed to be 100% effective, but if you suffer an injury due to negligence of a GP, nurse or surgeon, then you may be entitled to a compensation claim. Having a late diagnosis or delay in treatment may also be classed as medical negligence.
To see how we have helped clients with their medical claims read our testimonials.
Why Graystons for your medical negligence claim?
We are experts in our field and we will always put you first. Our proven track record and dedication to clinical negligence cases means you can trust us to represent you with understanding and the highest levels of professionalism.
Graystons Solicitors are panel members of AvMA (Accidents Against Medical Accidents charity) and are proud of this accreditation of quality in the field of clinical negligence..
Graystons holds the Lexcel accredition. Lexcel is the Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for excellence in legal practice management and excellence in client care.
Call the experts in clinical negligence – Call Graystons 0151 645 0055
We can help you with:
- Anaesthesia mistakes
- Birth injuries, inc Cerebral Palsy and Erb’s Palsy
- Brachial plexus and nerve injuries
- Brain cooling
- Brain injury caused by medical treatment
- Cardiac mistakes
- Dental malpractice
- Developmental delay
- Errors by paramedics and ambulance personnel
- Errors in accident and emergency medicine
- Errors in ear nose and throat
- Errors in Obstetrics care (pregnancy and birth) including in relation to birth
- Errors in prescribing, dispensing or administration of medication Infection including MRSA
- Errors in treatment of eyes
- Keyhole surgery (including gall bladder removal)
- Medical misdiagnosis and failures to quickly diagnose life threatening conditions
- Misdiagnosis or delay in diagnosing cancer
- Neurological and neurosurgical mistakes
- Nursing care
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological mistakes
- Orthopaedic mistakes
- Paediatric mistakes
- Prosthetics and implants
- Surgery including abdominal, colorectal, urological, vasectomies and cardiological
- Treatment in nursing and care homes
- Wrongful death